WEIGHT : 473 ml
MADE IN - USA
Apple cider vinegar Benefits:
- Boosts Stomach Acid Production
Healthy Weight Loss
how to use Apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar can help manage blood sugar, improve symptoms of PCOS and promote weight loss. A typical dose is 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ml) mixed with water and taken before or after meals.
- Adding hot water and opting for it instead of tea.
- Adding it to cold water as a refreshing beverage.
- Sweetening it with honey and cinnamon in water.
- Adding it to seltzer to make it a spritzer.
- Enjoying it on a salad as a dressing instead of drinking it.
It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ACV may lower blood sugar levels, therefore, patients on diabetes medications should monitor their blood sugar levels closely and consult with their primary care physician before beginning a regimen that includes ACV, as the combination may cause blood sugar levels to drop too much. Dose adjustments may be necessary for diabetes medications that are taken.